Sunday, March 18, 2007

First entry!

Well - that was exhausting! So far the hardest part for me has been actually registering my blog but I seem to have achieved this - at last!
I also found I wasn't able to print out the Learning Contract so not too sure what I'm supposed to do in that case.
I also find all this talk of lifelong learning, learning journeys, learning styles etc. alarmingly similar to the jargon used in the educational sphere these days. I guess it really is just a sign of the times and I just have to get used to it.

1 comment:

Bayside Library Online Learning said...

Well done, don't worry if there are bits that don;t seem to work, its because of the design of the blog and there are some things which aren't relevant to us!! Keep it up it gets easier now you've registered your blog.